Dear parents and carers,
The resource linked below has been developed to support home learning by the Support for Learning teachers across Moray. We thought it was excellent and has tips and ideas that would be useful to support most young people (and their parents) with the challenges of working from home.
In here you will find a range of help-sheets on the following topics.
1) Tips for organising home learning.
2) Technical advice, including how to access Microsoft Teams.
3) Other ICT tools available to support reading and writing.
4) Tips on how to help children, who are struggling with learning.
5) Information about growth mindset.
6) Common concerns and support for how to overcome/ resolve issues.
We hope you find it helpful.